Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Disneyland!!






So Brent had Friday off and had rented a car because he was planning on going on the fathers and sons outing a few weeks back. We decided to go out to breakfast that morning and as we were sitting there eating, somehow came up with this marvelous plan to go to Disneyland for the weekend instead (ya know, since we had already rented a car and all). I literally had 30 minutes to go home and pack and we suprised the kids and took them out of school early. Sometimes these kinds of trips are the most exciting!!! They love it when we do this. Here's a few pics from our trip.

6 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

I was starting to wonder if you were still alive! I love spontaneous trips . . . they usually turn out great and you don't have the anxiety about all the preparation for a week or so before hand. Mark and Kenny also didn't go on their father's and son's last week because Mark ended up coming home too late from work to make it worth it. We decided to go see Prince Caspian as a family so Kenny didn't feel like he missed out on something. We had lots of fun that night. I hope your voice comes back. How long has it been?

:) said...

Yea! An update! Looks like you had a blast at Disneyland. This is Natalee Francom by the way. Hope that your voice comes all the way back.

Loric said...

YEAH!!! You've updated your blog! I clicked over and was pleasantly surprised. As I'm sure your kids were when you sprang that trip on them. Looks like fun.

andreamatrix said...

You are like the coolest parent! I don't think I could do Disneyland without being able to scream.

Capitol Ward Canning Info said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love your back ground too, you are going to have to show me how to do it some time... I've tried and I can't seem to get it to work! Love all the pics!

Amie said...

Fun trip guys! You've got to be the coolest parents ever! Can I be part of your family??? :) Love the pictures, looks like you all had a great time!