Thursday, July 31, 2008

BIG NEWS!



Well...I'm sure a lot of you know this already, but for those of you who don't....WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!! YEP....I may be old, but still very fertile I guess, because this one was a suprise. I think Brent and I are still in shock, but we are getting excited now that we had our ultrasound last week and found out....IT'S A GIRL!!! I am about 19 weeks along now and due somewhere around Christmas. We had to have a more in-depth ultrasound because of my age to do some genetic screening, but so far they said everything looked good. They really scare you though about the risk for down syndrome when you are 35 or over. It really has us freaked out. We are praying for a healthy, beautiful baby. She has been kicking up a storm lately and she is usually the most active around noon and midnight. We are still "deliberating" for lack of a better term on a name for her. Brent and I never seem to be able to agree on names for our kids. I will keep you all updated!

10 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

I have been stalking yours and Heidi's charts looking for news of the ultrasounds!! I'm SO happy for you guys!! I'm sure it is still a shock, but you make the most BEAUTIFUL kiddos, why not another!?! :) Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!!

aezra noell said...

Yay!!!!! Im so happy she's healthy. Serioulsy, you have the recipe for cute kids. Can't wait!

aezra noell said...

P.S. when is the baby's due date?

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I'm so excited for you! I had no clue! What a blessing for your family! You have a darling family :)

Holly Kurtzeborn

Mark and Karen said...

Wow, Congratulations!! What a pleasant surprise!

Rochelle said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I can't believe the old comment...too funny.

Heidi and Jace said...

Congrats! It's fun to have someone to be pregnant with! We'll pray that all goes well!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I'm so excited for you all! I know that you posted this a while back, but I thought that I would still let you know that we are happy and very excited for you! We love you, hope and pray for you to continue to have a healthy pregnancy, and can't wait to see your next cute adventure and blessing be born!

andreamatrix said...

Well this is what happens when your ward is split. I had now idea. Congrats!

Mark and Karen said...

I hear baby Tatum has come! Congratulations!!